Why Not Make Memorial Day Memorial Week?

Hello readers! Long time, no see! I've neglected my blogging schedule to insure that memorial day was respected lol. Jk Last week was very busy, and I was very tired. So the overall equation is:

TIRED BROOKE + BUSY SCHEDULE = LITTLE TO NONE BLOGGING

But I must honor my promise to those who read these posts, and since today is Tuesday I must write!  I've decided that I'm going to have a 3-day break during national holiday. For example, don't count on me during July 4th (+ FINALS WEEK).

My birthday is in a mere two days! *yippie* I'm not mentally prepared for all the exciting things that are going to happen😂 In 48 hours, I'll be technically one year older (at exactly 4:01 pm) and partying w/ the friends and the family (who else!*). Never has two days felt so far away!

Last week was the end of junior year for me! FREEDOM! I mean I love school like the next person, but your girl needs a break. Well, not really a break - more like resting semester. Three classes compared to seven is a heaven. More time to lounge, watch movies, and read! And do interesting stuff for BB! So yay:)

Speaking of doing stuff for BB,  a couple of days ago I bought some spray paints for Garden Attempt #2 (which I will explain in detail). I purchase a chrome gold color *squeals* and a minty-tiffany blue *squeals again*. I also plan to buy some potting soil (already purchased, just need to retrieve), duck tape (the fixer of many downers), herb seeds, and more containers. I spray painted my wagon (partially - SO CUTE!) and a few glass jars for seedlings. This year I'm planting tomatoes, cucumbers (so dependable and easy), peas, carrots, basil, mint, and dill. So I'm literally ingredients and weeks away from a wagon full (literally) of fresh produce!

I just wanted to post something short and sweet before I starting playing Wii U w/ my little bro and go to sleep (class in the morning😌) .

SOTD: Change It All by SPZRKT

So that's basically what's going on w/ Brookie! Thanks for sharing + commenting:) Hasta la vista😆

*If you get that reference, we have similar music taste😏

Comments

Popular Posts