Prompt #1 Completed + Florida Photos

Good afternoon, readers! Today is Monday, which is not a designated blogging day but I decided to post something since I've been MIA the last few days. REASON (excuse😅): I went to Flo-rida w/ my mom, sister, and some friends! And of course, the whole gang took photos which I will post as soon as my phone is revived from the dead (like Lazarus* lol). I just wanted to post a little something something to keep the blog's heartbeat beating.

Since I'll post the pics later, I'll just describe my day. At 6:30 am (ugh), yours truly rose from her cloud of pillows and blanket, dressed, and went to school. Eyes glazed, she bumbled thru a three hour lecture about the nervous system and a three hour lab (today we dissected feral cats). Once again, the fam retrieved me and my thousand pound airplane bag (I really really really need to buy a book bag). Then we went to Five 'N Below to buy phone chargers and came back home. Last but not least, I decided to write a blog:)

When I was at Five 'N Below along with a charger, I bought a blue journal that is titled "300 Writing Prompts". REASON: For Basically Brookie! This journal is something perfect to add to my every-other-day posts. My mom has done something similar to this idea on her Facebook, and my old lit teacher use to make us handwrite a page from a prompt so this seemed meant to be. Here's a pic of the journal:

(Inserting Picture as soon as phone revives)

So the first prompt from the "300 Writing Prompts" (nts: find nickname for journal) is:

What is your favorite way to spend a lazy day?

Sleep is a girl's best friend, especially when a psych quiz reported that I'm sleep-deprived. So any lazy day begins at 12:4ish pm. After a very late lunch (just because I wake up at 12 something doesn't mean I leave the bed till like 2 lol), I usually read books, complete homework, work on my garden, play w/ doggies, and read my email; my email is filled w/ amazing newsletters and brand sales. But sometimes on lazy days, the fam and I go out. For example, Six Flags, the movies, and/or restaurants.  So on lazy days, I'm a lounger who sometimes goes on adventures. 

Yay! First prompt completed. 299 more to go! This one was bit short, but sweet😊 I wanted to start these prompts so that you readers can answer them too in the comments below, so feel free to share your favorite way to spend a lazy day.

So that's what basically going on w/ Brookie! Thanks for commenting + sharing:) Read you later alligator😎

SOTD: Love With Your Life (Capital Kings Mix) by Hollyn
P.S. I plan to post my Spotify playlist from my birthday party

P.P.S. Here's some of the photos from the trip. I have more photos that I'll post as soon as get them all together! So look out for that😏


Pic before the looooonnnnnggg car ride


Dinner Night #2


Kayaking at the beach


Paddle boarding at the beach


w/ Layomi + Gracelyn


Waiting for the elevator


Disney pic


Another one


And another


First Ride of the day


Waiting in line


G w/ stormtroopers


Stormtroopers 


G and I w/ family friend 


Selfie at Hollywood Studios


pic of selfie


Far away shot w/ sis


G & me again at a Ride

* Referencing "I Got the Juice" by Dream Junkies

Comments

Popular Posts