#Self-Evalution September

Hey guys! Loads of things have happened the last two weeks. My wardrobe has expanded (woo woo!), my camera is finally clicking, my room is poppin' (thanks mom!), and I've found the glowing foundation of my dreams! And duh, I've been cooking a lot 😅

I've got a full schedule, but my mind has been focused on one thing in particular: how I convey myself to others. Am I kind? Am I confident? Do I look and act like a child of God? Some of these questions have been hard to face head on, because sometimes it's hard to admit the truth. For example, when you read my post who do you picture on the other side of the screen? I'm not going to absolutely adore every answer, but I want to know them. Just so that I can analyze myself and see if I'm filling in the person God created me to be.

I want to have all the fruit of the Spirit and slow to anger. I want to be confident in who God made me to be. I want to look like a queen (slay all day👏🏾) and be generous w/ everything that I have. I want to be successful in everything. But am I really being all of these qualities? Am I doing everything I can to represent and lead people back to God w/ my daily walk? Ironically, it's Self-Evalution September!

*to tune of September by Earth, Wind, and Fire* ♫ Do you remember Self-evalution September?

But seriously, who am I being everyday? If you need to, ask yourself similar questions. When I was growing up, my mother use to ask us "Who are you today, Brooke?". We would reply stuff like "I'm joyful Brooke!" or "I'm confident Brooke." My mom says that everyday you decide who you are going to be. So everyday of September, I'm going to ask myself before I do anything "Who are you today, Brooke?" to really make sure that I'm aware of who I decide to be this month. Join w/ me if you want this #Self-EvalutionSeptember✌🏾

That's basically what's up w/ Brookie! xoxo adios amigos

Comments

Popular Posts