Gift List continued...


Bonjour readers! Hooray ⇉ second day of new blogging schedule:) It's 10 something, and the day has finally winded down. I'm literally listening to one of Antonio Vivaldi's many concertos ready to hit my pillow lol. However, I plan to finish writing about my 16th Birthday Gift List before the clock strikes 11 and my computer turn into a unusable block of metal. So let's get started!

7 - Bon Appetit + Food Network Magazine Subscription
Literally the most beautiful food magazines on the face of earth. Like edible gold coming to my doorstep (or in this case mailbox).

8 - Vlogging Camera + Tripod
For BB of course. And traveling. I just want something that has enough space to record priceless experiences aka phone can't even.

9 - DNA Test
Who doesn't want to know their origins? Because spitting into a vial and waiting like 6-weeks is WORTH IT. 

10 - Odyssey Adventure Club Membership
Just putting it out there that I love Adventures in Odyssey. Something to listen to during car trips, babysitting, and just extra down time.

11 - 3D Pen
Woo-hoo! A pen that makes stuff! Magical! (P.S. I just want to play w/ it lol)

12 - Purse & Wallet Set 
New year, new purse. Something tiffany blue or light pink. Middle school is over ⇒ no crossbodies or saddlebags for this girl!

13 - Nike Airs 90 Max
SO SO CUTE! I need some sneakers any-way😏

14 - Telescope 
Stars, planets, stuff that floats in the sky! I actually had a telescope, but I returned it for something else:( I must avenge my mistake!

15 - Computer Fixed & Updated w/ Applications
There's a reason behind a reason right. My computer pad isn't very reliable so gotta get her fixed! + I wanted to get applications like iMovie.


16 - WebPress+ Canva Subscription 
Internet-ty stuff for the blog again lol. BB just keeps coming up.

And that, my friends, is the birthday gift list of Brooke! Yippee! Promise checked off ✓

I've come to realize that I don't know you and vice versa. Who are my readers? Who am I to you? I'm on Earth, looking for aliens in the stars. You guys are like evidence of life in the abyss called the internet who actually see my space signals. I'm Brooke. 15 years old, homeschooled (online), and lots of other stuff. My favorite songs currently are Like A Child by Jars of Clay and Rock & Roll by Gawvi. My absolute fav song is Vivaldi's Concerto Grosso in D Minor. My fave book is The Horse and His Boy in The Chronicle of Narnia. My fav food is undecided lol. I like to read, volunteer, cook, garden, and do diy crafts. I want to be a perinatologist and travel the world. I love my familia, which consist of my mom, dad, sister, brother, and two dogs. I hate chicken pot pie and cloudy glasses. I love cornflower yellow, tiffany blue, and light pink. Most importantly, I believe that Jesus died 2,000 years ago on the cross to redeem the sins of humanity and rebuild my relationship w/ God. That's a slice of me. So who are you? What's your favorite color and pet peeves? How did He make you to be? 

That's basically what going on w/ Brookie:) Thanks for commenting and sharing! Sleep tight💤


Comments

Popular Posts