Party Photo Galleria

Hey, hi, hello! How was everybody's past week? Mine was wonderful! My birthday was last Thursday (officially sixteen, going on to seventeen), I had two tests in Anatomy & Physiology (Test 2 + Lab Midterm), and I spent the weekend with my family (intermediate, grandmother, and aunt). As promised, my birthday party was well documented with pictures and a few videos. So get ready for a long line filled with memories and captions (for some clarity). Introducing Brooke's 16th Birthday Party Gallery!


In purity dress (outfit #1) w/ some family friends


In outfit #2 w/ my aunt on my mother's side


Friends at VIP sitting area


Arranged tables w/ decorations done by my mother:)


One of the many party games (adults vs. kids)


Nutella Cheesecake (sensational😂) from Sunday brunch w/ fam


VIP area again (dif angle)


Photo w/ Jordan (old friend from TeenHop + school)


More photos w/ friends in outfit #2 


Pic w/ Grandmother + Aunt


Photo w/ more fam friends


Photo w/ Godmother:)


Afterparty w/ balloons


Pic w/ Tusha (TLGC friend)


Late night photo session (new profile pic!!!)


LNPS continued...


Pic w/ W.O.V.E.N. friends


even more LNPS pics


pic w/ Daddy (note to self: prepare for Father's day)


Picture w/ both godmothers


Pic w/ cousin Suprina 



LNPS again


tables again but dif angle


Aunt Niecey


Photo w/ little bro


Photo w/ fam friends


Party game in session


LNPS again again


x2 again again (shoes😍)


pic w/ more W.O.V.E.N friends


pic w/ TLGC friends


pic w/ friend from school + sista


pic w/ TeenHop friends


Pic during Special Guest dance


Pic during Special Guest concert


Party #2, G making cotton candy


Friends playing giant Connect 4


Yours truly making snow cones


Friend w/ cotton candy


Sista making cotton candy on vid


Capture-the-flag w/ water balloon ammo game


candy + snacks


photo w/ Robyn (old school friend)


Again w/ closer angle


arranging balloon name


aftermath of watching wonder woman


pool w/ gal pals


again dif pose


pic w/ Bria (friend)


Vid of concert


Another friend pic


And another


Close up of table


Pic of Special Guest musicians


Mom and me:)


Pic w/ fam friends


Pic w/ Bria (friend)


Close-up of Purity Ceremony Symbol


Pic w/ W.O.V.E.N. friends


The calm before the storm


Me w/ another balloon


Friends getting food


Sista sista


another w/ godmother

And those are a few of the many pictures capture during my birthday celebration! Thanks to everybody who came and brought the party w/ them😏 I posted many of the pictures on BB, but I still haven't put any on my insta (which reminds me ⇒ follow me @brooke.samaryan). 

P.S. I need to make a list (or possibly vid) formally thanking everyone who came + the gifts they brought. 

So that's basically what's going on w/ Brookie! Thanks for commenting + sharing:) Adventure is out there👋

Comments

Popular Posts