New Beginnings


*gasp* Every new beginning starts with an dramatic intake of air, right? Well, I think so. It's taken me a while to finally re-restart my blog, so I want to do it right. My name's Brooke. I've always wanted to keep a diary/journal, but it has always resulted in a few limp entries. This is my attempt to start anew, hence the name "new beginnings". This blog will contain vlogs, recipes, diy projects, daily entries (let's aim high), short stories, and many more pieces of my life. Welcome to the canvas of my thoughts lol. 

I'll just begin by detailing what's currently going on in my busy life. Summer semester for my college courses begins tomorrow, and high school finals are coming in quick. I'm taking anatomy & physiology + lab and intro to psychology. Yippee. Gotta love summer school haha. Jk I'm really excited for this semester because of the anatomy course. My sister says that it's a very tedious class, but this is the closest I every been to my future career (perinatologist). I'm happy and nervous but a good type of nervousness. Please comment if you have any tips!

Even though the weather practically screams summer where I live, it's technically still mid-spring. I'm starting my garden as soon as I acquire all the supplies, which means that I'm a little late. I don't mind, because it's better late than never. My list includes: duct tape, spray paint, potting soil (large bag), gardening tools, and more herb seed. Some of those supplies might seem unnecessary, but I plan to make my portable garden into a diy project. Keep your eyes peeled for that...

My birthday is soon (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), so everyone at my house is in "planning mode". I'll turn sixteen yrs old; in other words, yoo-hoo big party blowout! My mom, sister, and I are all sending out invitations and preparing for the extravaganza. I've had my b-day gift list prepared for months lol. Now that I think about it, that could be another blog topic😏 

So that's basically what's happening w/ Brooke. Thanks for reading:) Please comment and share! Adios amigosπŸ‘‹

Comments

Popular Posts