True You


Today has been wonderful! I woke up this morning to study for AP at open lab, cooked dinner, and had a tutoring session. Although that's was the framework of my day:) For example, some of the most memorable things that happened to me were small, like learning bone markings or that my dad's favorite food is deep dish pizza. It's pretty amazing how much there is to learn about. Information is like water, constantly pouring into us. Like imagine someone that you know really really well. What's something that you don't about them? Are they lactose-intolerant? Do they like to dance? What's their favorite song? No one knows everything about a person; we don't even know everything about ourselves! This makes the fact that God knows all of us personally amazing. He knows EVERY tidbits and secret fact. EVERYTHING. And He loves you. That's mind-blowing!

On Tuesday, I talked about *sings* getting to know you, getting to know all about you, but if we don't completely know ourselves we are constantly learning. So what did you learn about yourself today. I learned that I love catching myself in the mirror and coconut oil lol. Once upon a time, I started a blog called Personal Discovery Channel (PDC), which lasted like two post😂 I wanted to write about the journey of self-discovery, but I guess I got little distracted finding myself to document it. If I could use a metaphor to describe, during my PDC days I was at 55% Brooke. Learning who I was, what I like, how I wanted to present myself. All that great stuff. Now I feel more like 70% Brooke. I'm still learning, but there's been a lot of growth in the past year. I feel more set, like cooled cake. How do you feel about your current state of completion?

When God created all of us, he had a something in mind. This is the True You; the person God created you to be who is always connected to Him, always living in His will. The True You represents your completed state in heaven. Everyone is on a journey to become the True Them, but not everyone is going in the right direction. Think about today. What did you do to make you more like how God created you to be? That's the purpose of every day, so if you're going in the opposite direction then it's wasted. It's like trying to spend the whole day using your eyes to walk. They weren't created to walk; therefore, you will damage them. When we live in opposition of our purpose, we damage our souls by walking towards the only one who wants to draw us away from God. Satan. And we all know were he wants us to go. My sister once said," You never tell the inventor how his invention is suppose to work." God created you with purpose. We all must resist the enemy and work at being the True Us daily.

+ I was think about adding a little something-something to my post so how about a song or emotion of the day. Let's do a test run!
 
SONG(S) OF THE DAY: Home by Sean C. Johnson and Rain (Chris Howland Radio Remix) by micFreak

So that's basically what's going on w/ Brookie today! Thanks for commenting + sharing:) Au revoir🙈

Comments

Popular Posts