Hiatus & BB Screen Lift

I think that a two-day hiatus qualifies as breaking the streak😬 Nonetheless, I will continue writing! I think that the blog-a-day idea might not be manageable w/ my schedule, so I've decided to do a blog every other day instead. These are the new blog days ↓


I'll write a full-length blog on Sunday (today), Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. On top of that, I might post something on the other days. Maybe like a word of encouragement or something that I saw that I just wanted to share:) 

Since I missed the last two days, let's recap!

Friyay: studied and completed assignments, interview, and dinner w/ fam*
* Current fav meal: Brookwood's Chicken Tender Salad w/ a side of Gouda Mac😍

Caturday: more studying and assignments, TeenHop chapter orientation presentation for TeenHop Chapter Team Activate, and AP1 work

I hope your last few days were productive and fun! Speaking of fun, I've noticed that many of Basically Brookie's (BB) readers see post like this through their email. That's awesome! It's amazing how the internet can just plop BB packages into your inbox. However, through this method readers can't see the mind-blowing update that the BB site has gone through. Here's a pic:

Crisp, cute, and cool😏 Check us out at www.basicallybrookie.blogspot.com! Plus, I haven't forgotten about Brooke's B-day Gift List part dos. Keep your eyes peeled for that on Tuesday🙉

So that's basically what going on w/ Brookie! Thanks for commenting & sharing:) Peace out✌

Comments

Popular Posts