Panos + Birthday List Part 1



Hey, hey, hey! How was everyone's day?! (because who doesn't like a Fat Albert-esque rhyme😉) Hola de nuevo readers old and new! Today was awesomely chiller than yesterday, because I woke up at 9:00 (the sun is def not my alarm clock), went to study at a open lab for AP1, and completed some high school work. Like I said very chill:) And as promised, a pano of my school + an extra pano! It's a very nice facility, don't cha think? Finally got off my check-list!

What are you guys doing? Comment! I'm currently eating leftover blondies (failed attempt - forgot the eggs😅) and sitting with my siblings at kitchen table laughing. My little bro is acting out movie scenes (best Chewbacca impersonator ever) and big sis is working on her computer. So my average weekday night lol. 

Unfortunately, my computer is dying (12%) and my idea well for this post is dry. It's kinda ironic because last post I mention how the words flow. I must be dehydrated haha. There's is one topic I could talk about though...My Birthday Gift List! I mentioned how I love to make schedules recently, but I'm also a list artist lol. I love lists! Who doesn't want a structure piece of heaven to guide your decisions? Am I right or am I right😂 I started this list during January just to get a head start, but the behind-the-scenes reasons is that I hate being unprepared. On one of my birthdays, I had no idea what I wanted so I had to rush last minute to figure out:( I hate making rushed decisions, because they usually aren't well thought out.

*claps off lights* 
Introducing Basically Brookie's Birthday Gift List!
*confetti and fireworks explosions w/ EDM (electronic dance music to the newbies) in the background*

Birthday Gift List ...
Wait! *music stops ad light blaze on* I've just decided I'll explain every gift, because they are all based off a important reason. Let's begin!

#1 - Promise Ring
I am fifteen, going on to sixteen! Time for more purity:) I'm so so so excited to get the final addition to my promise ring and have the ceremony at my party! Let's make this promise to keep myself till marriage official:) 

#2- Eyelash Extensions
I've always wanted long eyelashes (key note: only recently discovered mascara)! Since I'm turning sixteen, I'll be allowed (legal reasons) to get eyelash extensions. Yippee! No more mascara (hate-love relationship)! I already have great eyelashes, but I want to get them more defined. Kind of like a glow up for my eyelashes lol

#3 - Eyebrow Threaded & Dyed 
Pretty much copy-paste of #1. Yadda-yadda-yadda. More definition, but not over the top. Hate eyebrows gel and pens → solution!

#4- Fruit Trees (Peach, Lemon, & Olive)
I love orchards! Who doesn't love fruit just for the picking? Since I love gardening, it can't hurt to have a mini-orchard in the back:)

#5- Gel UV Light Kit + Essie Gel Collection
Reg nail polish takes to long to paint and dry! Solution → Gel nail kit! + Essie has the best colors and products. I recommend their gel-like topcoats!

#6-  iPhone 8
Two years are almost up...UPDATE DANCE! Lord knows I need it lol. My phones cracked and I currently have Zero KB. Yep zip. So yay! (Gonna have to wait till September tho😜)

And I'll stop there folks! Tune in tomorrow to hear the rest:) Since I'm talking about gifts and presents, I'll mention something that my familia talked about in Bible study this morning. We read Matthew 6, which talks about doing thing for God's glory and not our own. Instead of trying to weasel thank-yous and complements from people by praying and giving, we should give God all the glory and do things so that we shine only to bring people to God (Matthew 5:16). In this process, you end up storing gifts in heaven. BUT don't do things only to gain gifts in heaven! Do everything for Him out of love.

So that's basically what happening w/ Brookie! Please comment & share:) Cheerio👋


Comments

Popular Posts