Busy Busy Bee

Hey guys! The school year has officially started, and my schedule is more packed than a Six Flags at one o'clock. I'm sure you all are also just as busy! There's so much to do and prepare for🐝 I actually wrote this post just to talk about how my current schedule my summer blogging schedule. If you guys remember, I would regularly post on Tuesdays and Thursday. But those are most busy days this semester so we have to change that! After examining my schedule, I've decided that my most flexible day is Friday. *starts singing "It's Friday"*

Yes. The most beloved day of the week, signifying the beginning of the weekend, birthday parties, and pizza (hint hint ever heard of pizza Fridays). Today I officially announce that Friday will also be the new (or just current) Basically Brookie blogging day! So expect an email in your inbox (or just check the site) every Friday😉 You'll get lookbooks, recipes, diy projects, videos, slideshows, and so much more!

And that's the annoucement lol. Since there's not really anything left to say since that was the whole theme of the blog (wanted to keep it short + sweet), I guess that ends the post.

P.S. Every other post after this will be muchhhhhh longer. This is just a notice🔔

That's basically what's up w/ the new schedule at Basically Brookie😜 Thanks for reading + sharing + commenting! Have a fabulous weekend💕

Comments

Popular Posts