Keeping the Streak & Things To-Do

Uh huh, uh huh...I know....What happened to that daily post idea? Lol well let's start the streak today. I, Brooke, vow to post something daily from this day forward. Since I missed yesterday, let me recap my first day of summer school.

I love ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY! It's everything I imagined and more:) The class is challenging and quick-paced and medical-ly. The teacher is a bit strict, but he's really nice. I've know some people in the class, and I already have a study group. Overall, I think this is going to be a great semester! I tried to take a pano pic thingy at school to show you guys, but it was a kinda difficult to get a good one. My phone started acting crappy and decided after I deleted all my failed attempts that I "didn't have enough space". So that's that lol. Nevertheless, I will try again tomorrow and prevail! *huzzah*

Yesterday was awesome, but I think that each day gets better and better. I woke up around 9 (though I planned to get up at 8) and did almost everything on my Things To-Do schedule. You may be wondering what is a Things To-Do schedule, so I'll explain. Every night before I go to sleep, I make a schedule titled Things To-Do that details what I plan to do for the day. For example, here's my schedule today:

Thing To-Do                                                                        5/16/17
  •  Wake-up! (8:00 am)- make bed, open blinds, light candle
  • Vacuum Room & Fold Clothes + take out dishwasher
  • Restart Argumentative Essay Assignment & Submit
  • Complete Show What You Know MP Assignment
  • Write Blog!
  • Email Ms. Reid about  transcript
  • Wash lab coat & complete schedule assignment
  • Type Chapter 1 Terminology notes + Make flashcard on Quizlet + repaint nails
  • Complete Trig HW for Geometry
  • Ride Bike
Even though I don't always complete everything on my Things To-Do list, it helps to have a template of the day ahead. For example, I haven't ridden my bike yet (most likely won't) or submitted my augmentative essay, but I usually complete 60-70% of what's on my schedule. Today was particularly wonderful, because I got so much done! Nothing is more satisfying than checking off "Type Chapter 1 Terminology notes + Make flashcard on Quizlet + repaint nails" ðŸ˜‚ I might show you guys my daily schedules when I have busy or fun day. I just had the idea to add a schedule template that you guys can use. If you need a something to keep your daily goals afloat, then download this template!

                                                                       ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⭭

That reminds of my vlog promise. I'm planning to record some vlogs for BB (Basically Brookie) so that you guys can see vids of stuff that I do or have like a one-sided convo (unless you count comments lol) about different topics. Like my garden woes, I still need to retrieve some materials in order to make this happen. That's why I'm saving up for a vlogging camera and/or a micro SD card. There's so much that I can't wait to film like a day in the life of BB or a portal gardening diy.  Basically Brookie has a bright future ahead filled with lots of content!

So that's basically what's happening w/ Brookie:) Thanks for reading and please comment & share! Hasta mañana peeps😎

Comments

Popular Posts